My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Star Edge Card Freebie

Good morning everyone, hope you are all well and that those of you in the US are safe from the storm - it looks horrendous.

Here is another little freebie for you. I wanted to keep it simple so just decorated it using one of my embossing folders but I guess it would look nice with digi images, or whatever embellishments take your fancy. If you use it I would love you to leave a comment or to email some photos to go in my Gallery


Download svg file here
Download gsd/studio compatible file here

18 comments:

  1. wow, thanks heaps Shirley, a perfect card just in time for a challenge I want to enter. I will email you the card after I have finished it....in the next day or so..you are wonderful my friend..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley - another super file. As soon as I feel better, I will be jumping into making more cards. Thanks for all your hard work and your great talent. ((hugs))

    Jan J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley
    Love this card and thank you soooo much for sharing.
    I always love to see what you have created.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! another one to love Shirley, great template, thank you, love that you have added the same colour as the background to the centres of the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is lovely. Thank you for sharing this great file.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the file, love how your card looks too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thank you so much.
    Your cards are so great.
    many hugh from germany

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW Shirley this is fabulous wish I had a machine to cut that.
    Well done you
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Shirley - thanks for your generosity. Hil

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shirley,
    These cards are terrific. Thanks so much for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and a wonderful addition to my stash of svg files!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Shirley, I attempted to download the SVG file of this a number of times and it only comes up as a txt file so don't know what is wrong. I really love this card and the butterfly one but that came up the same. I have SCAL3 and Inkscape so don't know why I the download isn't working. Cheers, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are both downloading OK for me Roxy but I will send them to you if you send me your email address.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I greatly admire you and others who so generously share their work and knowledge with other crafters. Thank you. Thank you.

    However, I am not being able to download your free file as when I click on download I am taken to a page with tons of download options. When I click on download the bunny file it is saved as a jpg.

    Please give instructions on downloading.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be taken to a Mediafire page and near the top of the page you should see the name of the file and a green download box. Just click on that and select to save the file. If you need more help just email me. You can find my address on my website - http://www.shirleyscards.co.uk

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.