My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Sunday 7 October 2012

Flower Outline Card


This is a card I have done for the Cameo Spotlight Challenge No 5 which is to use the colours Rich Red, Deep Orange and Harvest Gold.


 I have to say these aren't colours I would normally use but the card is certainly quite eye-catching !! I made the flower design myself and quite like it so will probably try and incorporate in another card.


15 comments:

  1. Great card. I like how you used the colors in a real bold way. Thanks for playing with us at The Cameo Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stunning and striking card Shirley, love the brightness...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! What a great card. I love the way you used the colors. It really makes the card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colors together. Can you post where the flower and center designs came from or how to find them. It's a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my own designs created in Adobe Illustrator - not offering it as a freebie at the moment.

      Delete
  5. What a bright sunshiny card happy card, love it. Brill design again Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley you created this in Illustrator, that's wonderful!!! It's so bright and striking! LOVE it! Sooo glad you played along with us at the Cameo Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. striking card Shirley that flower loos so delicate it is fab well done you.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that flower Shirley and the colours are perfect for Autumn !

    Carolerob x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Shirley! This is beautiful! I am still amazed at the delicate cuts the Cameo is capable of:) Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Cameo Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shirley thanks for sharing all the cut files you have for free.I was trying to find the file for a thank you card in your store but I couldn't find it.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jocelan, there are two Thank You Cards on my Website on the Special Occasions page - http://www.shirleyscards.co.uk/other_occasions.html and there is also a freebie one in the 2011 Archive on my Blog.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card and love he design and the awesome colours on this beauty.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your bright and beautiful card! Thanks for playing in the Cameo Spotlight Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous!!! Thank you for playing this week with The Cameo Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.