My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Friday 26 October 2012

Halloween Project

This is a table decoration I've done for the Cameo Spotlight Challenge No 6 which is a Halloween theme. There are 3 layers and I put a battery tealight in the middle but it doesn't show up too well in the photo. I used some free vector images from here and made them in to cut files for my Cameo. The backgroud is a free vector image too but I'm not too sure about copyright so to be on the safe side I guess I had better not share this file. Hope you like it though. 

8 comments:

  1. Wowzer Shirley, fab design and the colours look cool..the little candle looks so effective inside your creation...love this one...xxc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Thanks for playing with us at The Cameo Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Shirley great idea with the light behind.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is AMAZING! So glad you played along with us over at The Cameo Spotlight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. like it? Shirley, it made my heart skip a beat! so beautiful and spooky! It is awesome!! Thank you for playing along with us at The Cameo Spotlight Challenge! Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!! I love your innovation in creating this project - especially love how the tea light lights it up to look so real! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Cameo Spotlight Challenge - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous , what a stunner and i also love your edge cards you are so clever Shirley Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.