My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 29 October 2012

More Christmas Cards

Two more Christmas Cards that I've put together today - I think I'm beginning to run out of ideas now !!
Hope you like them.




The templates are available on my website

3 comments:

  1. Two more gorgeous Christmas cards Shirley...you will never run out of ideas lol....has the postie been? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Run out of ideas, my dear, never, not by these cards brill as usual

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these Shirley Must check how many more I need.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.