My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 22 October 2012

Some Christmas Cards

Hello everyone and a warm welcome to my new followers. It's a while since I posted as I just don't seem to have had much spare time lately but I managed to do these cards at the weekend. They are what I call my 'quick' Christmas cards as they just need cutting out and backing paper put behind the apertures. I actually use the backing paper as the card insert by printing the greeting on the reverse of the paper, folding it, cutting to size and then sticking it  inside the card. I think I shall add some sparkle to them later but I've run out at the moment.

Hope you like them and I am just finishing a little freebie for you which I will post later.


You can find the templates here

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow Shirley, fabulous designs and cards.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick Christmas Cards? Wow, these are certainly gorgeous, I see a few more to be purchased I think..the reindeer one is gorgeous....love them all Shirley, just a clever lady...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely cards
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. some fab cards here, love the reindeers
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley
    Lovely cards. Such an easy card when one wants to make several at a time.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOu make it sound so simple Shirley LOL, these are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Shirley. I love your style :-)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.