My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Saturday 1 February 2020

Freebie Shaped Edge Card

Hi Everyone,

Today I have blank shaped edge card for you, just add your own embellishments. I have used a previous freebie - Happy Birthday Circle frame which you can find here. Works well in landscape orientation as well.



I have also added new designs to my store if you would like to take a look.

I would love if you could spare a moment to leave a  comment either here or on my Facebook page if you download the file.
Download svg file here
Download studio file here

19 comments:

  1. Thank you, Shirley! I've been making cards to support the local hospice artisans. Your card will be a very pretty addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shaped edge is so pretty! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card, makes me think Spring is on its way. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Beautiful edge Shirley and love the combination of both of your files. Thank you for another fab design.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour Shirley, merci beaucoup pour ce nouveau fichier. Cette bordure est vraiment très jolie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. Serendipity! Was looking for an edger for the inside of my card and voila.
    Gladys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Shirley, love all your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for another beautiful card idea. I love design edged cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the versatile design. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is another very attractive design. I shall enjoy using it. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your pretty design

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for taking the time. Your designs are always appreciated and so are you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  14. "THANK YOU" so much for all the beautiful files that you share with us Shirley, I really appreciate your generosity. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. "THANK YOU" so much for all the beautiful files that you share with us Shirley, I really appreciate your generosity. XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.