My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 16 March 2020

Freebie Birthday Topper

Hi everyone, been a while since my last post due to holidays and other things. Hope you are all keeping well during these worrying times and a least if we have to stay at home we have crafting to fall back on. The freebie today is a simple Birthday topper and mat, hope you can find a use for it.
I have also added lots of new designs to my store if you would like to take a look.

I would love if you could spare a moment to leave a  comment either here or on my Facebook page if you download the file.

Download svg file here
Download studio file here

17 comments:

  1. Thank you Shirley for sharing.I love this.
    Blessings Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design Shirley. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks stunning Shirley not downloaded yet still no pappy.. So just saying really Stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovley design Shirley. Thank you.
    I'm glad you were able to have your holiday and get back home safely Shirley. Keep safe and well.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! As usual....beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you another beautiful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Shirley, I love your designs and have bought quite a few from CUP. I am hoping to do some crafting when we are directed to stay home in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your design. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  10. "THANK YOU" so much for all the beautiful files that you share with us Shirley, I really appreciate your generosity. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you Shirley, just what I was looking for. Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing. It's sure to be used regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very useful thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.