My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 20 January 2020

Freebie Happy Birthday Topper

Hi everyone, I have another topper for you today as the Thank You one seemed to go down well. Hope you like this one too. I purchased the new Cameo 4 a couple of weeks ago although I'm not quite sure why as I don't normally cut  materials like fabric, felt, craft foam, balsa wood etc but perhaps it will encourage me to be more adventurous !! Anyway it cut this topper beautifully even though it is a little intricate.
If you would like to see my latest designs you can find them here in my Store

You can dowload the file from the links below - the backing mat is also included.
Download svg file here
Download studio file here
I would love if you could spare a moment to leave a  comment if you download the file and you might also like to check out the designs in my Store.

30 comments:

  1. Thank you for a lovely design Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful card file
    Blessings Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, you rescued me!
    Needed a simple birthday card and here it is.
    Thank you so much,
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your designs are always beautiful, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Shirley for all you do and generously give!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card, much appreciated.
    regards Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Shirley the Cameo 4? Don't tempt me please. LOL. I look forward to seeing your new materials being used.
    I LOVE this shape and sentiment, great design, as always. Thank you.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, this will work perfectly for the birthday card I am making.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely design. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many, many thanks. It is a very attractive design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Shirley, for the pretty birthday design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Shirley for another beautiful design. I make more birthday cards than any other kind so this will be very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Shirley hope all's well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice files. But i can't download any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to thank for your generosity. I found your blog in December. It has rescued me. Your designs are easy to understand and yet elegant. Finally something I can do that looks lovely and perfect but doesn't leave me frustrated or look done by a child. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. "THANK YOU" so much for all the beautiful files that you share with us Shirley, I really appreciate your generosity. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  17. "THANK YOU" so much for all the beautiful files that you share with us Shirley, I really appreciate your generosity. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this Happy Birthday design!
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for your beautiful designs. I have a friend who sends out lots of cards for her church and asked me to make her a few on my Cricut. Your designs will make me look like a genius! Don't worry, I always credit the designer and I never sell anything. It's purely a fun hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank u for the lovely design

    ReplyDelete
  21. Definitely going to use!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your cards are all very nice Shirley, Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.