My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 26 November 2018

Freebie C for Christmas Card

Hi everyone,, I have a freebie Christmas card for you today. This is another of my retired products but I thought I would share before deleting it. The file includes the base card with toppers and also a shaped insert to fir the card. Hope it comes in useful.

Download svg file here
Download studio file here
I would love if you could spare a moment to leave a  comment if you download the file.

22 comments:

  1. What a nice idea for a Christmas Card, it is something different, i like it very much. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shirley This is such a neat idea. I am imagining a Bethlehem nativity in the lower background.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Shirley, appreciate all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a unique card! Love it! Thanks for sharing your crafty brain and talent with us <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your generosity Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Shirley, for your generosity in sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very unusual. Thanks for the file.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Viviane Vanroelen27 November 2018 at 13:17

    Thank you very much !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing! "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas." :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love unusual or different cards, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing the freebies. Your blog is the first one I open when I see your name. All of your designs are unique. I love them.
    Nancy Jr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank for all the free card designs. Enjoy them so much

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, really appreciate you sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so glad you shared it before retirement. It is so cute. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you yet another fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. As always a BIG thank you for your generosity Shirley. I am sure I will be able to find a use for this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I have a blank mind regarding a card I immediately run to your files and always get inspired and this great file is no different.
    Shirley, it is wonderful having access to your files and they save the day for me so many times. Thank you.
    Hugs, Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, another nice idea to add to my collection.
    regards, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  18. "THANK YOU" so much for all the files that you share with us Shirley, I really appreciate your generosity. XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.