My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Freebie Let it Snow Card

Another Christmas card for you. This will be my last freebie before Christmas as I am going on holiday on Thursday for a couple of weeks. Hope this card will be useful for any last minute cards. I put the letter toppers through an embossing folder and I think it gives a nice effect and I used a snowflake backing paper to make a folded insert.

Hope you all have a nice Christmas

Download svg file here
Download Studio file here
I would love if you could spare a moment to leave a  comment if you download the file.

18 comments:

  1. So wonderful, Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shirley for all you do...Love your cards...thanks again....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another unique design. This one will be so fun to use and I'm going to steal the idea of embossing the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holiday to you!!
    Thanks for such a neat file.
    Hugs,
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for another lovely file

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so unique! I LOVE it, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the lovely card. Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the Snow card freebie. Enjoy your Christmas holiday!
    Nancy Jr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shirley, i have downloaded and purchased many of your files and never thanked you. I love your designs. Thank you for sharing them. Have a wonderful Christmas! Vivian Bachteler

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, thank you for the download, which is lovely, have a nice holiday. Cheers Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Shirley, have a wonderful holiday season with your family and friends

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your generosity! I hope your holidays are wonderful and bright, filled with love and laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Shirley. I can use this one NOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much Shirley and May you have a wonderful Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Danke für die Karte ❄❤ LG Simone

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for this card ❄

    ReplyDelete
  17. "THANK YOU" so much for all the files that you share with us Shirley, I really appreciate your generosity. XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.