My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Rose Circle Frame and Mat Freebie


Hi everyone

A long time since my last post but I have been busy working on some new Christmas designs for  my store. Anyway here is a freebie frame and mat for you, hope you like it.




Download svg file here
Download studio file here
I would love if you could spare a moment to leave a  comment if you download the file.

21 comments:

  1. What a beautiful idea. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, as always! Thank you. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful rose frame Shirley. Thank you so much. Good to hear you are busy designing. Have a Great week.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy bonito. Muchas gracias. Bsos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for this beautiful work !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Shirley, for your generosity in sharing free files with us! This rose card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, another nice one to add to my collection.
    regards,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely file, thank you.
    It is so much fun to do different shapes and roses are among my favorite flowers.
    You rock!!
    Hugs,
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This design is so pretty. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous! Thank you, Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Shirly Ive not downloaded yet My lappy went and died on me... grrr Very very very inconvenient of it I thought... but I know i will when santa comes to me and hopefully brings me a new one xx i so miss uding my cameo...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much, lovely file

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much, this is a very pretty frame.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is lovely! Thank you for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks very much Shirley - I love roses. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for another wonderful design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.