My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Friday 23 April 2021

Freebie scalloped card template

 Hi everyone,

Today's freebie is a base card for you to add your own embellishment so can be used for any occasion. Please let me know if it is the sort of thing you like as it is difficult to guess what appeals without feedback.

Download svg file here

Download studio file here 

Thank you if you leave a  comment either here or on my Facebook page it's always nice to read them.



19 comments:

  1. Very nice, thank you so much.

    Grietje

    ReplyDelete
  2. bEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, that is beautiful..love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really lovely and different Shirley, another great design. Thanks
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this style of cards. Thank you for the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank Shirley, very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, Shirley. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you this is a lovely base card with plenty of scope to add to xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, for this beautiful base card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many thanks for sharing your expertise - it is greatly appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this card too. really going to try to use it. this time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very versatile. Much appreciated. Blessings Jen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love the simplicity of this card which can be used for various occasions. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.