My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Tuesday 17 November 2020

Freebie Fancy Edge Card

 Hi everyone, hope you are all OK. Today's freebie is a blank card with a fancy edge for you to decorate yourself so it is quite versatile. Hope you will find a use for it.

Also if you would like to check out my store I have added some new designs. Here are a couple but there are quite a few more and not all are Christmas designs - https://www.craftsuprint.com/shirley-young/


Download svg file here 

Download studio file here

 I would love if you could spare a moment to leave a  comment either here or on my Facebook page if you download the file.



12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely card. Its very generous of you. I wish I had your talent .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adore your cards and although my SnC is all packed up for moving it doesn't stop me from looking and longing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Beautiful generic design Shirley, so beautiful. Love your Xmas cards, if they are as easy as the ones I have bought, whoopee. Although your designs are always easy. Thank you so much for your time and generosity.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your generosity. A simple card that packs a big punch.....Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you once again Shirley for a lovely card and all the cards I have bought from you are always so easy to assemble and I enjoy making them. Irene

    ReplyDelete
  6. bonjour, je viens de decouvrir votre blog, je vais de ce pas le visiter , je vois qu il y a des motifs offerts c est vraiment tres gentil, a biento

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I was looking for birthday cards, but this really caught my eye. Going to look around your shop a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for being so generous with the free designs you offer. It is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much from Canada :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.