My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 26 October 2020

Freebie Birthday Overlay Card

 Hi everyone,  I have a free birthday card for you today. The file includes a blank base card with the birthday overlay topper. Hope you like it.

Also if you would like to check out my store I have added some new designs including quite a few Christmas ones.

Download svg file here

Download studio file here

  I would love if you could spare a moment to leave a  comment either here or on my Facebook page if you download the file.

 

20 comments:

  1. Thank you, Shirley for sharing! Pretty file -- can't wait to make some cards with it. Bobbiecz

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful, thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shirley, I could say it was for my birthday as it was yesterday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card thank you Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty design Shirley, loved your Christmas folded card from your store. Hopefully will blog it soon.
    Thank you for this lovely design.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a beautiful card. Many thanks for creating it for us. Your cards are so very attractive. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and big thank you my friend. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for another beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you. Always look forward to your new designs

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well how in the world did I miss this beauty? Thank you for another lovely card. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Files are awesome can’t believe they are free, as a newbie to the craft it’s a huge help.
    Thank you very much Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Files are awesome can’t believe they are free, as a newbie to the craft it’s a huge help.
    Thank you very much Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're so generous to share these with us. THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another Beautiful Card, Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.