My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 2 December 2019

Happy Christmas Holly Topper freebie

H everyone.

Hope you are all well on the way with making your Christmas cards. Mine are all done and posted as I am going away on holiday on Wednesday in search of some winter sunshine. I have just finished designing this topper which I am sharing with you. I haven't had time to cut it but it should be OK.
 Lots more new designs have been added to my store if you would like to take a look. This will be my last freebie before Christmas so I wish you all the very best.
 
Download svg file here
Download studio file here
I would love if you could spare a moment to leave a  comment if you download the file and you might also like to check out the designs in my Store.

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another SUPER design Shirley you are on a roll :). Thank you. Have a wonderful holiday, hopefully in the HOT sun ready to to come back to Winter LOL.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design Shirley, thanks.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful design just in time for the holidays! Thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super! Thanke you for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo Hooo!!! Just the type of design I was looking for! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Shirley, great focal point for a quick card.
    Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! It's so pretty. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, and I wish you a Happy Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! Thank you and a Blessed Christmas for you and yours, also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many thanks for the Christmas file. It is an excellent design. Thank you also for all your efforts for us. All the best for Christmas and the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your time away, and thanks for the lovely file.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Shirley, and have a Merry Christmas this year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this. Reminds me of my English relatives :( Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.