My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 11 November 2019

Freebie Snowflake Card

Hi everyone

Such a long time since my last post but I just haven't had time for designing freebies. I think I shall have to give some serious thought as to whether it's worth keeping my Blog open as I seem to neglect it so much but perhaps I'll find more time after Christmas when I am not so busy doing things for my store.

Anyway this is quite a quick card to make so I hope you like it.


You can download the files below- personal use only please.

Download svg file here
Download studio file here
I would love if you could spare a moment to leave a  comment if you download the file and you might also like to check out the designs in my Store.

20 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for another beautiful file. I also love the files that you have on crafts u print. You are a very talented designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO good to see you being creative on your blog Shirley and always being so generous, it's very much appreciated. Love this snowflake design. Must try and get it cut asap.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to create this beautiful freebie for us. It's much appreciated. - Esther WB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card look forward to cutting it thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for this project !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Shirley. I love your designs and would be sorry if you stopped your blog. Obviously you must look after yourself first. All good wishes. Joy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shirley, you always have such beautiful designs and I thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merci beaucoup Shirley d'avoir pris le temps de partager avec nous une nouvelle création. J'en suis ravie. Bien amicalement.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Shirley for another great card, I do purchase from your shop but it is nice to receive your freebies now and then.
    regards Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your blog freebies.i do appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Shirley for you do for us, we appreciate it and you very much. Season's greetings

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning Shirley thanks so much..hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just found your blog through Pinterest last night. So many beautiful designs! And for free! So generous! I'm making Christmas cards with my daughter for seniors, and was having trouble finding easy and free designs she could do. This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.