My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Friday 29 June 2018

Freebie Celebrate Popup Card

It's been a while but I have a freebie Popup card for you today. Could be useful for a number of occasions, birthday, Graduation, Anniversary etc. Hope you like it.

I have also added some new designs to my store. If you would like to take a look you can find them  - you can find them here

Download svg file here
Download studio file here
Thanks in advance if you leave me a  comment.

31 comments:

  1. I love your work and i know who will get this card for his Birthday ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this lovely file. Hope you enjoyed your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you know I needed this? LOL! Thank you for sharing. This is just so perfect for invitations I am making !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your generosity. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Shirley, Thank you very much for this beautiful template !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this card. It is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always you have been so generous and shared your talent with us, thank you so much. This is going to be another one I use a lot.
    Hugs,
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Shirley.Love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, use your cards often

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merci Shirley pour ce nouveau et joli partage.
    AmitiƩs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat a great freebie! Thanks so much Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Shirley. I love pop-up cards and this will be well used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you. Need to get this cut right now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for a great card. Will have lots of uses for this for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for a great card. I will be using this for many occasions, it is so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your thinking, this is a SUPER insert, with not just the word but with "twiddly" bits too. LOVE it, thank you Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. The Celebrate card is versatile for so many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you simple but so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you Shirley. I love your simple cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Not sure how to do this but I am sure going to try........I love it! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Glad to 'hear' from you again, Shirley. Thanks for sharing your cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much for your for your beautiful work. You are so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  24. thank you for the beautiful creation. I am looking forward to trying it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.