My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Data Protection - please read

New General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) come in to effect on 25th May 2018 which means I require you to consent to continue following my blog and viewing my posts.

The only personal data I have access to are the email addresses of those of you who subscribe to my blog via email and they will only be used to send my Blog feeds to you. I will never share your details with any third parties.

If you wish to continue following me either via my Followers list or by email then you do not need to do anything but if you do not wish to continue you should unfollow me or unsubscribe to emails. You will find the unsubscribe button at the bottom of emails you receive regarding new blog posts.

I do not share any information whatsoever with other parties so I hope you will continue to follow me. On my return from holiday at the weekend I will post a permanent link to my full Privacy Policy.










12 comments:

  1. I will always continue to follow you Shirley.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend, Shirley, and we all are here for you. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a bientot je continue avec vous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO SHIRLEY, I GIVE MY CONSCENT FOR YOU TO CONTACT ME

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought I had already given my consent Shirley but as I don't see my post here I will be double sure and give it again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For sure certain you have my consent. I love your cards and would hate to lose contact!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I agree with your policy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I agree with your policy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I agree with your policy.

    Grietje

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cards thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.