My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Thursday 17 August 2017

New Designs, Birthday, Christmas and Other Occasions

Here are some of the  new templates I've added to my website over the last couple of weeks.

Link for the Birthday cards here




Link for Other Occasion cards here


 
Link for Christmas Cards here




Thanks for looking and another freebie is on it's way, just have to cut it out and put together so watch this space.

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Shirley you have been busy, what GREAT designs for lots of occasions.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish your cards would come in Spanish. I live in a Latin country and these would be perfect for inlaws.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful designs and love it all.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so cute i wish the link still worked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirley, I was trying to find the Baby card design but it didn't appear when I clicked the link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicki, this is now available in my new store at Crafts U Print -https://www.craftsuprint.com/shirley-young/

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.