My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Thursday 8 June 2017

New Designs for June

Hi everyone and thanks for all your comments about our lovely kittens. They are very lively and such fun to watch - I'm afraid crafting has rather been on the back burner.

Anyway just thought I would show you the latest designs on my Website two of which had to feature cats !!




 The last card is a variation on a step card with a popup centre like a box card. Folds flat for posting.
 
 I have just finished a freebie for you too, just need to take a photo so will post it later.


3 comments:

  1. Hello my lovely friend, these are just gorgeous.
    I am so happy to see pussy cat ones here and hope your fur babies are doing well.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Shirley! You are so very talented!!! ;) I absolutely LOVE the fairy card! I will check back closer to my daughter's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see where you got your influence with these Wonderful designs :) Love the flowers you used in the middle 2. All SUPER designs, you are so creative.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.