My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Saturday 30 November 2013

Two New Christmas Designs


This template is for a Snowglobe shaped card and it's just the basic card so that you can decorate it with your own embellishments, stamps etc. I made the little scene on mine using some digikits and decorated the base with some peel off borders.

For this card the Christmas word pops out from the top fold of the card while the Wishes word and the diamond pattern are cut out so that the backing paper shows through.

You can find the templates here on my website

2 comments:

  1. Two awesome new designs Shirley, gee wish it would snow here I so want a white Christmas...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! fabulous cards, great snow globe and great to be able to add what anyone wants. Love the second card and the diamond shapes and holly snowflake cuts,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.