My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut and other electronic cutting machines. You can find all of my templates here.

I shall also be posting some freebie cutting files here on my blog.

Monday, 4 November 2013

Let it Snow Diorama Card

My diorama cards have been quite popular so I thought I would do another one for this Christmas. Similar theme to the In the Snow card but it looks really good with the 3D  dimension and it has the benefit of folding flat for posting.
If you'd like to look the template is available here - assembly instructions and sky backing paper are included

4 comments:

  1. Certainly look super fab Shirley, should sell well.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Shirley,I too think it will sell well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever and love the diorama effect of it too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated.