My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Saturday 28 July 2012

The Cameo Spotlight Blog

Just thought I'd let you know about the Cameo Spotlight which is a new challenge blog for Cameo/Silhouette users. The first challenge starts on 11August so I hope you'll check it out, it really sounds like fun.

4 comments:

  1. You are a darling Shirley to share this as I am interested...love and thanks..annie..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley, Thanks so much for the shout out about The Cameo Spotlight! I have updated the TCS Players Badge to pop into your side bar. If you go to The Cameo Spotlight you will see the updated one on the top right side bar. I hope to see you in the up coming challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've updated my photo bucket as well. You can go to the "Winner's and Player's Badges" page on The Cameo Spotlight blog and grab the code there. Thanks!

    http://thecameospotlight.blogspot.com/p/winners-and-players-badges.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. bravo pour votre créativité et merci beaucoup pour le partage de tous ces magnifiques fichiers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.