My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Sunday 8 July 2012

Mini Roses Card

This is one of the cards I have made over the weekend featuring little rolled roses. I decorated the edges of the roses with glitter. I should have added it before I rolled them up but I forgot so just had to dab it on afterwards but I don't think it looks too bad.



You can find the template here and a box to fit the card is also included.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shirley,love the roses.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colour combo, and what a pretty cut you have there. A Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley, love the roses. I love making them myself and your card is gorgeous...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH this is lovely Shirley what a fab card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirley, I just want to thank you for your freebie files, some of which I have downloaded. I got your name from UK Silhouette. I am new to this and am making a hash of most of my attemps to cut but will persevere! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, forgot to say your cards are lovely as are your ideas. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely card, love that center cut-out work and those flowers are gorgeouse

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.