My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Three New Cards

Hi everyone. I have had a busy few days but have managed to find time to get back to some crafting today between ironing and doing some housework and have come up with these three cards and backing papers. The colour on the photos is not quite right as I have had to buy a new camera and I haven't quite sussed out the settings for indoor photos yet - need to practice a bit more I think. I coloured the flowers on the middle card using promarkers not something I'm very adept at but I'm quite pleased with how they turned out.

Thanks to everyone who have left comments on my other cards - I really do appreciate it.



The templates are available on my website

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley
    I love your cards. Especially the
    step out tonight card. This one is
    so lovely.
    Every time I visit your blog you
    inspire me.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Shirley, these are just wonderful cards, your colouring in is super....yes, inspiring to me as well..love n hugs, annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley, I have said before how much I love your cards & backing papers! Now I would like to thank you for including a picture of the finished card in the download file.
    Love the new ones today especially the Diamond centered one.
    Neva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three stunners Shirley I like the boating card its super Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards again Shirley, such great ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.