My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Friday 1 June 2012

Garden Gate Fold

This is a reworking of a template I did many years ago but which I only have in gsd format. I have had a lot of requests for svg and studio versions of the file but can't convert it so have come up with this version instead. The inner part of the card is like a stencil and I just put coloured paper behind it to give the flowers some colour. The template is available here.

 
 Would just like to say thank you to  everyone who has left a comment about my freebies - I really appreciate you taking the time.

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful file Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley,
    Well , I’m back and I have the rest of today free so as to catch up on everyone’s creations since I have been away refurbishing my old house.
    I adore reading the blog’s and looking at all the lovely cards and projects, almost as much as making the cards myself.
    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog , its so nice to keep in touch.
    This card is lovely what a fabulous gate card so intricate.
    I do like the girl and boy cards ,as you call them. love that ship/yacht scene its great, and the cocktail chic is fabulous. I hope you enjoyed your holiday.
    Great work well done ,
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, you are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Shirley well done you.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.