My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Sunday 29 January 2012

Flower with leaves Freebie

This is a dimensional flower but easy to make you just cut it, roll it up then flatten out the petals a little. I think it would look nice with a little glitter on the tips of the petals but I didn't think of that until after I had taken the photograph. I am using it to decorate a gift box but it would look equally nice on a card although it would have to go in a box as it is quite deep.Would love you to leave a comment if you like it.

Download gsd/studio compatible file here
 Download svg file here



8 comments:

  1. Thank you Shirley, this looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you as always. I pinned it on Pinterest so people can get to your site to see how great your cards are!

    Jan J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This flower is lovely. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. its lovely cant wait to cut it out...thank you, hugs and happy crafting

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Shirley. It's lovely.
    Much appreciated>

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cant wait to try it it will be my first file becky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.