My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Cute Puppy Card

Although I'm a cat person one of my friends is very excited about getting a new puppy in 4 weeks time and it inspired me to do this card. Very simple to put together and I have designed a backing paper featuring paws and bones to go behind the aperture. The template is available here


2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the little dog and the daisy. They are my favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card, It is so cute and simple to make. Well done Shirley,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.