Hi Everyone,
Such a long time since I posted on my Blog in fact I have been debating whether or not to keep it going as I never seem to have enough time to come up with freebie files as well as doing stuff for my store Anyway I was going through my files today and came across this one which I thought I would share with you. I cut the card on my Cameo using 220 gsm card with 180 gsm card used for the panel behind the aperture, the centre circle and the sentiment. Quite versatile as you could add a different sentiment or stamp an image in the centre instead.
I have added loads of new stuff to my store if you would like to check it out https://www.craftsuprint.com/shirley-young/list/products.cfm
Here are the download links for the card
Download svg file here
Download studio file here
Hope you like the freebie and thank you if you leave a comment either here or on my Facebook Page

Thank you so very much for the gift! I appreciate it.
ReplyDelete