My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Friday 5 July 2024

Freebie Flower Frame Overlay Card

 Hi everyone,

Todays's freebie is an overlay card. The flower frame could be rotated and used as a standalone topper on other cards as the text is not joined to it so is quite versatile. Hope you like it.

 

Check out my new designs  here at craftsUprint

Download svg file here 

Download Studio file here 

Hope you like the freeebie and thank you if you leave a comment either here or on my Facebook Page 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley, I have been trying to download your new card but I always get a threat averted pop up and then a messasge saying cannot reach this site. Is there something going on with your website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it may be your antivirus that is blocking it Rhonda. The file is checked both by my antivirus program and the Mediafire site so I know that it does not contain a virus and I have just downloaded it without a problem. If you would like me to send you the file direct just click on my name under 'About Me' on the left of my blog and then on the email link that comes up and send me a message.

      Delete
    2. Wow that is weird. I don't have any problems anywhere else. I have eventually downloaded your new card and one of the others from 2024. I have tried diagnosing the problem but nothing comes up. It is just strange because I never had a problem ever downloading your files. Hopefully things will work out and whatever is happening will stop. Thank you for replying.

      Delete
  2. Thank you. I love all your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely design Shirley, love the fact you can use the centre separately. Thank you again for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.