My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 24 April 2023

Butterfly Flourish Card freebie

Hi everyone, 

Today's freebie features a butterfly. Another easy card to make, ideal if you want a quick card - just cut and a backing paper of your choice.


Also if you would like to check out my store I have added quite a few new designs - https://www.craftsuprint.com/dashboard.cfm

Download svg file here 

Download studio file here

 Thank you if you leave a comment either here or on my Facebook Page 

8 comments:

  1. I can’t thank you enough for all the freebies you have posted! I’m on a fixed income and wanted to play on a Cricut machine. I can play for months now! Hopefully I can visit your store soon. Thanks again❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muchas gracias por sus preciosos y útiles regalos.
    Dios le bendiga siempre.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful design Shirley, an easy card maybe, but it's still beautiful. Thank you so much for your huge generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Shirley for sharing another lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some lovely svgs but for some reason, I am unable to download them. Would love to access the files! Help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The link shoul take you to the Mediafire site and then you just click on the download button next to the file name. I have just done it and it worked fine. Maybe you have an Ad Blocker program or perhaps its you antivirus. Sorry cant be of more help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.