My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 13 February 2023

Butterfly Wishes Card Freebie

 Hi everyone, sorry it's been so long since my last post but time seems to be in short supply these days. Anyway I have been going through and clearing out some of my older desings and thought I would share this one rather than just delete it. Although it features butterflies you could of course just use the scalloped shaped base card and offset and add toppers of your choice so I hope you will find it useful.

I have been quite busy adding lots of new designs to my store  if you would like to take a look  - https://www.craftsuprint.com/shirley-young/

Download svg file here

Download studio file here

Thank you if you leave a comment either here or on my Facebook Page 


8 comments:

  1. Thank you, Shirley, for the pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful design Shirley. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muchas gracias por este lindo regalo. Dios le bendiga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. Love the scallop edge! Thanks heaps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and I thank you so much for shairng it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cool design here and thanks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.