My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Wednesday 17 August 2022

Freebie Filigree Card

 Hi everyone, today I have a freebie filigree card for you. Just add your own topper or even just a sentiment to the centre. I cut mine from white and pink 220 gsm card and then added a topper that I got free from a magazine some time ago. I used lilac card to make an insert for inside the card.

Download svg file here

Download studio file here

New designs have also been added to my store at CraftsUprint  

If you download the file please leave a comment either here or on my Facebook Page - I really do appreciate it and it gives me some idea of what sort of designs you like and whether it's worth continuing with freebies.


9 comments:

  1. Love the swirls Shirley, such a lovely design, great topper too. Off to see your NEW designs. Thanks for the link and this beautiful design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Shirley! Love using this elegant style design for card ministry to folks who need some care. So appreciate your generosity. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the possibilities you can do with this card. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the svg, I can see so many ways to use it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely files

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.