My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Tuesday 12 April 2022

Freebie Flowers and Butterflies Birthday Card

Hi everyone, time for another freebie and today it is a birthday card. A very quick and easy card to  make if you are short of time.

I have also added some new pop out and shaped cards to my store if you would like to check them out.

 

Download svg file here

Download studio file here

Thanks in advance if you leave a comment either here or on my Facebook Page - I really do appreciate it.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks, Shirley, for the pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shirley, this is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card...thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the butterfly background Shirley so very pretty. Love the sentiment also and the colours. Thank you so much for your continuing generosity.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much Shirley. You are an inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Thanks so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the card templates, I've been looking everywhere for the SVG files. You ae very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for such a beautiful card front svg.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.