My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 3 January 2022

Happy New Year and Freebie Thank You Card

 Hi everyone

Happy New Year and I hope you had a good Christmas. I thought a Thank You card might be useful this time of year.

Download svg file here

Download studio file here

Also I have added some new items to my store and thanks in advance if you leave a comment either here or on my Facebook Page


11 comments:

  1. really intersting shapes, Thank you so much
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shirley! Do you think this could be made into an A2 card with too much distortion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the text would look distorted as it is meant for a square card - nothing to lose by trrying though !

      Delete
  3. Thank you another great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muchas gracias por este lindo regalo. Aprovecho para desear a usted y a su equipo, muy Feliz Año 2022. Dios les bendiga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for a beautiful card. I do need some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful again, thank you, and the best wishes for you and your family, from Hungary.

    Grietje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those swirls Shirley and the fact it is a Thank You card. I have eventually got here! Happy New Year and Many Thanks for this wonderful design.
    Hugs
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.