My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Friday 22 January 2021

Just For You Freebie Card

 Hi everyone, here is my first freebie offering for the New Year. I added the just for you sentiment but you could add any sort of embellishment to the centre of the card, I think a nice butterfly would look good but it's down to your imagination !! 

I have also added lots of new designs to  my store if you would like to take a look.

Download svg file here

Download studio file here

 

I would love if you could spare a moment to leave a  comment either here or on my Facebook page if you download the file.


 

 

 



15 comments:

  1. Thank you for this lovely card. It can be used for many occasions. Appreciate your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this freebie Shirley it's so pretty and as sewlost above says suitable for any occasion. Thanks for your continuing generosity.
    Keep safe
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shirley for sharing your wonderful creativity with us as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. unable to download. mediafox.com refused to connect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You. This is so kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again, you have come up with a wonderful design that can be used for many different occasions. Thanks so much for your giving nature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this attractive card. There are so many opportunities to use it. I am very grateful to you for your continuing kindness

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shirley I'm trying to buy to cards from your page but when I do a search nothing comes up.One isa hanging bauble card from Dec 3 2011,Abd the other is a box card with butterflies abd flowers from Feb 2 2016.Can you help me find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren’t in my store Jocelyn, I will see if I have kept the files and if so I will add them. Shirley

      Delete
  11. Thank youfor your help. Blessings.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.