My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 17 August 2020

Freebie Flower Aperture Card

 Hi everyone,

First of all welcome to my new followers and thank you for taking the time to leave me comments, so many over the weekend - I do appreciate them.

I have finally got round to doing some new Christmas designs - perhaps the cooler weather we have had for the last couple of days gave me the push I needed !! I have just added a couple to my store - https://www.craftsuprint.com/shirley-young/ if you would like to take a look.

Today's freebie is an aperture  card with a flower theme - please note the corners aren't included with the file, I just added them as an afterthought. Hope you can make use of the file.

 

Download svg file here

Download studio file here

I would love if you could spare a moment to leave a  comment either here or on my Facebook page if you download the file.

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your talent with us Shirley Blessings Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, thank you Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks my friend, another gorgeous one to play with. Have the lovely fold from your store going up on my blog tonight. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this beautiful card and your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you again for your generousity and for sharing another beautiful card. I make and sell exclusively to support charities so very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty....thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always lovely work. i did not download, but I have in the past. You are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another Great design Shirley. Thank you so much for your wonderful generosity.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so very much for the lovely file.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for another beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is beautiful x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you that is so pretty - I have made several in different colour combos and love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Muchas gracias por su lindo regalo. Dios le bendiga.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.