My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 6 April 2020

Freebie Floral Thank You Topper

Hi everyone,

I'm sure many of us know people who deserve a thank you during these trying times so I have designed this little topper with that in mind. It comes complete with the mat. Hope you are all keeping safe and well.



Download svg file here
Downoad studio file here
Also more new designs have been added to my store
I would love if you could spare a moment to leave a  comment either here or on my Facebook page if you download the file.

17 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this topper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This topper is so pretty! Thank YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, this is lovely. Your designs always cut out so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. As always your design is lovely and very much appreciated.
    Very timely as well - there are so many people to be thanked for all they are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. Love your work. Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you love the combination of flowers and butterfiles. Love your designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. En ces jours très difficiles, un grand merci à vous Shirley pour le partage de vos créations. Amicalement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely Gorgeous design Shirley. Thank YOU.
    Keep safe and well.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for the topper, but unfortunately mediafire refuses to let me have it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for providing some free svg files. I just bought a Cricut and have no idea how to use them yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much! I'm new to cutting so having your inspiring files and examples posted are such a wonderful way to get started. I appreciate your kindness in making these available. Be well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.