My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Freebie Butterflies Over the Edge Card

Hi everyone, it's been a long time but I have a new freebie card for you today. I haven't added a sentiment as I think it could be used for many occasions such as birthdays, get well etc. so I hope you can find a use for it. I've included a shaped insert for the card which you could cut from coloured card so that it shows through the small circles on the front - doesn't show up very well in the photo.


Also here are few of the new designs I've added to Design Store recently. If you would like to  see more this is the link




You can find the links for the freebie butterfly card below.
Download studio file here
Download svg file here
I would love if you could spare a moment to leave a  comment if you download the file and you might also like to check out the designs in my Store.








19 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley, thank you so much for this cute card, i like to use it for easter for my family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Than you, SHirley, for your beautiful butterfly card. I can't wait to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour Shirley, merci beaucoup pour cette jolie carte qui fera le bonheur de ma belle-maman pour son anniversaire.
    Amicalement

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you this is a very lovely card and as you say very useful for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Shirley. Your cards are always lovely and useful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely card! Thank you so much for sharing this one with us as a freebie. I also enjoy seeing and making your cards from Crafy Bobs Crafts U Print!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to see you back creating such beautiful designs both here and on Craftsuprint. Thanks for this useful for any occasion card Shirley
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card.Thanks for sharing your talent

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you-this is a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Muchas gracias Shirley, por este hermoso regalo. Dios la siga bendiciendo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you . This is a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Toutes vos créations sont superbes. Merci pour tous ces partages. Je commence dans la création avec ma Cricut et j'apprécie grandement tous vos fichiers. Encore merci pour tout.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely design! Thanks for sharing and have a great holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just absolutely beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.