My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Sunday 31 December 2017

Happy New Year and a freebie Card

 Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, our was a bit hectic with trying to stop the kittens demolishing the Christmas Tree !!

I have a freebie card for you to help celebrate special occasions, I just cut it out and added a coloured insert but you could easily make it in to a shaker card by adding acetate to the back of the glass shape and filling with sequins or glitter.  Hope you like it and I wish you all a very Happy 2018.




Download svg file here
Download studio file here
Please leave a comment if you download the file.
You can check out my new designs at Craftsuprint here

31 comments:

  1. Thanks, Shirley, for creating and sharing this card. I can see using it for more than New Years.

    Happy New Years to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much.
    I love your work and my family loved their Christmas Cards so much ❤��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thanks for sharing Shirley! Our son had issues with his cat getting in their tree...he broke a few ornaments. Happy New Year to you!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thank you and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you once again Shirley. What a lovely useful card to start the year, this can be used for so many occasions through the year I can see it becoming a favourite very quickly.
    Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all your work, and wishing you a happy new year.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing this card Shirley, I love it and can see me using it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the new design. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this lovely card. Wishing you a very happy 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful Shirley and will cover a lot of occasions. Thank you so much for your generosity.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shirley,
    I swear you can see inside my mind !!
    I was just about to start my New Year card and your file showed up. Perfect !! Love it. Thank you.
    Hugs and happy new year to you and yours.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Shirley for sharing this lovely card with us. It will come in very handy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for all the cards you share with us, Hope you have a wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very useful file, will be using it for an anniversary card that I have to make. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very happy year 2018 and thank you for all the cards you are sharing with us !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thankyou Shirley. Its lovely. Wishing you and yours a very happy and healthy New year.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the cut card file. I too spent the holidays trying to keep a kitty out of my tree. We only put a few things up to see how it would go. Each morning something would be on the floor and a branch on my tree not hanging correctly. Or he would actually pull the bulb from the socket on the tree. Got to love them though!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy New Year to you!! Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the simplicity of this! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is really cute! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  22. thank you Shirley, much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you. Great for a variety of occasions

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great! So simple and stylish. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  25. "THANK YOU" so much for all the beautiful files that you share with us Shirley, I really appreciate your generosity. XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.