My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Freebie Christmas Greetings Aperture Card

Hi everyone from a very chilly UK and as Christmas is quickly getting nearer I have another freebie Christmas card for you today. We are going away on holiday next week in search of some winter sunshine but I will try and post another freebie before I go. Hope you like the card and if you would look my latest templates on sale in  my Design Store you can find them here

Download svg file here
Download gsd/studio file here

Please leave a comment if you download the file.

27 comments:

  1. Thank you Shirley for sharing another great card file

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.
    Vielen lieben Dank ❤.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, thank-you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Shirley, appreciate your work and generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this lovely and useful file.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much ! Have a nice day (with snow in Brussels - Belgiuum)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Shirley, another great card. Have a good holiday. Regards Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merci Shirley pour ce nouveau partage et magnifique fichier. De la neige en Suisse. Cordialement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful,Thank you, enjoy your holiday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, lovely design.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the great design. It reminds me of stained glass.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Shirley a rare visit on the 'puter and I find this fabulous card. Thank you so much. Enjoy your holiday from the chilly UK.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh thank you really nice design thank you for your sharing with us....always always love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect timing, as usual you get me inspired and moving.
    Thanks and enjoy your holiday.
    Hugs,
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, once again for sharing your fantastic files!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a lovely break and try bringing some sunshine back too Shirley.

    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Many thanks Shirley. Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you, Shirley, for another pretty Christmas card. Enjoy your sunshine holiday away!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Shirley, thanks so much for the beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for your for your beautiful work. You are so kind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.