My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Sunday 17 September 2017

Freebie Birthday Boy and Girl Toppers

Hi everyone, back from a lovely, relaxing holiday on the beautiful Greek Island of Thassos. The kitties survived their first holiday in the Cattery too but seem very pleased to be back home. They seem to have grown quite a lot in 2 weeks but refuse to sit still long enough for me to take a photo !!

I see I have quite a few new followers since I've been away so welcome to you all and thanks for all your comments.

This week's freebie is something I made to add as an embellishment on children's cards or perhaps add to  wrapped presents. I have made them fairly small but they will easily resize if you need them bigger- hope you find them useful.

Download gsd/studio file here
Download svg file here  

Please leave a comment if you download the file.

35 comments:

  1. I am glad that you came to my country, Shirley. Greece is beautiful and Thassos is a lovely island. Thank you for sharing this birthday decor. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome 'home' shirley and glad the terror two have behaved themselves. They will now run a muck once in their own environment. Thanks you for the lovely toppers too.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shirley, love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Shirley. Hope you had a great holiday and the kitties enjoyed their break at the cattery.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely toppers. Love what you do.... so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the files Shirley. they will be useful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you enjoyed your holiday, thank you for the files

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merci beaucoup Shirley. Heureuse que vous ayez passé de bonnes vacances en Grèce. Je suis certaine que les chatons soient également heureux de leur retour à la maison.
    Amicalement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merci beaucoup pour vos partages !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you dear.
    It is sweet, and so are you.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merci beaucoup pour ce cadeau .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure this would be a well used cut file Shirley. Thank you. SO glad to hear you and the pusses had a Great time.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for all you designs. I'm sure I will use them often.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for a file that will get use quite often! :) So glad you had time to relax and that your kitties are happy to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the cute birthday toppers. One can never have enough of birthday things.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These sweet birthday toppers are such a nice idea. You are special to share with us! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much. These will be very useful toppers. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so cute I am going to make them as a badge my grandkids can wear all day long. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad you enjoyed your holiday, and thank you for these cute files.

    ReplyDelete
  20. thank you so much Shirley As usual Another great Useful Freebie You are so Kind Glad the cats are glad to be home Bet you missed them as much as they missed you xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you. These are really lovely and I know will get a lot of use XX

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you Shirley! I hope to use this card as I seem to be using your templates lately and have another one from a previous template. Your files cut beautifully and I appreciate them so much! Glad you had a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Glad to see you enjoyed your vacation. Thanks for sharing these cute card toppers.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for sharing lovely card.
    I love your patterns you create.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for the lovely topper. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for your lovely downloads

    ReplyDelete
  27. These will be very useful, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  28. thankyou so much for your cards I think they are great, thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This will accent my grandchildren's cards this year, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks Shirley, just come across your blog and this is the very first time I have downloaded an SVG file so wish me luck!
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you.These will be very handy and so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  32. "THANKS" so much Shirley, you are a very talented and generous lady. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you so much for your for your beautiful work. You are so kind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.