My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Tuesday 25 April 2017

New Designs

A few of the new designs here on my website.




Thanks for looking, will be posting a new freebie for you later.

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous new releases Shirley, just got back home from a week away so will have a browse later.xx
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Shirley, these are all amazing designs, all so different but VERY interesting and as always so VERY clever.
    Hope your week goes well for you.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.