My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut and other electronic cutting machines. You can find all of my templates here.

I shall also be posting some freebie cutting files here on my blog.

Thursday, 29 December 2016

Freebie Thank You Card

I needed a few Thank You cards so designed this as it is quick and easy to put together. Thought I would share as TY cards are always useful whatever the time of the Year.


I'll take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year and I'll be back in 2107 with more freebies. If you download the file please leave me a comment.

Download gsd/studio file here
Download svg file -  here

9 comments:

  1. This is a great design and I love your example. Thank you so much AGAIN.
    Hope you had a Happy Christmas and I wish you a Wonderful New Year.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this lovely card. May
    I wish you a very Happy Crafting new year. Hugs. Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for this file. I wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will certainly find a use for this lovely file. Thank you so much.
    Wishing you a wonderful 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Shirley. I have appreciated all what you share. Wishing you a creative 2017
    cheers
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this Shirley! Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful design and color.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the 'Thank you' card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated.