My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Sunday 10 April 2016

New designs

Jst added a few new new designs to my website


 Thanks for looking and watch out for a new freebie

5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful creations in your very creative style.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these Shirley especially the Anniversary one. All of them so clever and great design.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous new designs Shirley....love what you make.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been busy. They are all lovely. I am a cat person so I think that one is special but the box pop up ones are just great. The butterfly and daisy birthday are so pretty. Love butterflies.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.