My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Sunday 3 January 2016

Happy New Year and a Thank You Card Freebie

I'm a little late but would like to wish you all a Happy New Year. The freebie today is a Thank You Card which could come in useful this time of year.

 and here are the assembly instructions
Hope you like it.


Download svg file here
Download gsd/studio file here
Please leave me a comment if you download the file.

29 comments:

  1. Thank you for offering this file, I like the curved flower overlay and this will be one of the first ones I make after I get everything put away from Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't always comment, but I do appreciate your generosity, so Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you love the card.
    Blessings Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Shirley thanks heaps my friend...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci pour ce partage. Meilleurs Vœux 2016

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy NEw Year to you! Thank you for the beautiful card, you are very talented. I love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, Shirley! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Shirley, so pretty and a great design. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for today's beautiful card and Thank you for all of the free files that you offer all year. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the new card. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's lovely Shirley, Happy New Year to you too!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you just what I needed Happy New Year to you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much for this lovely card. I look forward to making it. Happy New Year to you, too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for a wonderful freebie. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  15. Made this card today. Loved it alot. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you a lovely card
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very lovely card. Thanx much and may 2016 be a phenomenal year. Steffie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for this file. I've just made it on my new Explore in the (faint) hope I pass my driving test at the first attempt next week and can give it to my lovely patient driving instructor!!! Rhona x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Merci pour ce joli partage, bonne et heureuse année 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank YOU for your generosity. This card will come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the freebie! Have a very blessed New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are so sweet to share all your beautiful creations. Thank you very much. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  23. merci beaucoup trés belle carte bonne année

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. thank you Shirley, you're very talented

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you - a wonderful design

    ReplyDelete
  27. Another lovely card. Thank you. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.