Pages

My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut and other electronic cutting machines.The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog.

Sunday, 25 October 2015

More new designs

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd show you what I have been working on. I've finally made a start on Christmas designs - they are all available on my website






 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous new cards Shirley, hope all's well .xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Shirley, you have been busy, these are fabulous designs.
    I have to say I love your little house and church there is character in them both. Off to buy it now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated.