My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Sunday 19 January 2014

Freebie Dress topper

Hi everyone. Seems ages since I posted anything so I thought I would make up for it by sharing a little dress topper with you. I've also added these two cards my website, both of which feature butterflies - I'm being optimistic and hoping that spring is round the corner !! The 2nd one is a foldback card but it doesn't really show in the photo.

You can find the templates here on my website and this is the freebie dress topper on a background designed in Craft Artist. Hope you like it.
Download Filigree Dress svg file here
Download Filigree Dress gsd/studio file here.
Hope you will leave me a comment if you download the file.


29 comments:

  1. Two very gorgeous cards Shirley,love the butterflies.
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful Dress.I will have to get my cutting machine from my Sons.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shirley! The gown is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterfly cards. Thank you for the gown file. It will come in handy I know.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two cards are just gorgeous...love the designs of them...thanks so much for the freebie.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new designs are beautiful and so is the dress. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, so spring like. Thanks for the freebie.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful beautiful cards Shirley, love those little butterflies they are a great fill in the card and looks so effective.

    Thanks for the dress, I know which challenge to use that on LOL I shall be making it NOW :).

    Thanks for all your lovely comments I really appreciate hearing from you. Have a good week.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, Shirley. I can't wait to use the dress on a card for my card club.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards. Thanks for sharing the lovely dress file.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  10. de bien jolies cartes ! Merci pour le partage du fichier robe

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shirley, your cards are beautiful and the dress file is wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards,and thanks you for the free dress cut file.
    Blessings Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the free dress cut file. It's very pretty! Your butterfly cards make me long for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Shirley wow your card is just beautiful and the butterfly looks beautiful! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are lovely Shirley im particularly fond of butterflies oncards loving the dress pattern too.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  16. bonjour shirley, vos cartes sont toutes plus belles les unes que les autres, félicitations et merci pour vos partages de fichiers
    amitiés
    celine

    ReplyDelete
  17. bonjour shirley, vos cartes sont toutes plus belles les unes que les autres, félicitations et merci pour vos partages de fichiers
    amitiés
    celine

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the download. The filigree dress is beautiful, as are the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful design! Thanks for sharing with us, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thankyou for the dress design just right for my daughter in law birthday. Isla x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, the dress design is lovely - thank you for sharing it. I have made a card using it - wish i could show you x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for a lovely dress design - i have made a card using this - thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. How pretty - can't wait to make a card with it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your filigree dress is gorgeous. Can't believe its a freebie. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you - fabulous idea - can use it in lots of different occasions - wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  27. thank you for a wonderful dress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.