My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 28 October 2013

Snowman Card

A happy snowman card that I've designed today. I put some glitter on his hat and used stick on gems for the buttons. Hope he makes you smile.

Template available here.

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous snowman card...wish we had snow here, it's hot outside...hope the storms missed you .xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy chappie, another great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.