My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Sunday 26 May 2013

4 New Cards

Hi everyone and welcome to my new followers. Arrived back from holiday on Friday and although the weather could have been warmer we still had a lovely time in Northumberland. There are some really beautiful unspoilt beaches up there and although it wasn't warm enough for sunbathing we had some lovely walks. Visited lots of National Trust and English Heritage places so the days really flew by.

I had the day to myself today and these are the new templates I have designed. Hope you like them.




The templates are available on my website

1 comment:

  1. Shirley another few cards that are just fabulous, I especially like the dress one, could be in a boutique LOL.

    SO glad you had a good time on your hols, at least you had a change of air and saw something different, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.